Friday, February 3, 2017

The Tattooed Unicorn Review 🦄 🦄 🦄

Hey everyone! This is on a company I recently found through Facebook! The company is called The Tattooed Unicorn and they do bath and body products! They have tons of scrubs and awesome stuff. So after seeing several people rave how on well they are I had to get my hands on some of these amazing scrubs. 

So I went online and check out the site. The site was so easy to use and amazing descriptions of the scents. I ordered a scent called Marshmallow World for $11 and shipping was $7 so roughly $18 for the scrub. I was a little nervous because I usually don't spend that much n one item but I just had to try this out. So the wait being and if you know me you know that I HATE waiting!!! But here is how the scrub looked and description:





-three to 7 days later.....-

ITS HERE!!!

🦄 ðŸ¦„ 🦄 🦄 🦄 🦄 🦄 🦄 🦄 🦄 


I even got some samples! Granted I had to put them in different containers though due to my mail carrier probably being rough with my package (The samples came in quarter machine balls and got broken). And I also Got an adorable shovel and lip balm! 


They even sent a thank you card!! It's so cute! The cuteness of this company is on overload!!! I am so excited to try this bad boy out!!


Look how precious this unicorn little soap is!!! I am so in love and the smell is a very strong but yummy marshmallow scent!! How can you now love this?!?!?! My samples are lay me down for the bath salts and scrub. I didn't get a better picture of them sadly. But I had to enjoy them asap! They smelled perfect!!! 

Okay so after giving a few samples of this to my friends so they can try with me I am finally trying it for myself!


My poor unicorn is covered in scrub but as you can see it looks so heavenly. Okay time to use it!!! 

Review:
Okay so it does lather up very well!! The scent makes for a calming shower and last on your skin for quite some time! I will be ordering from this company again very soon because these have became my new obsession! I can;t wait to see what happens with this company this year!!! They have made a regular shopper for sure!!


Come check them out for yourselves::

xxoxx
-A









No comments:

Post a Comment