Monday, October 3, 2016

Crumble Company Review!!


Let me just start with how excited I am to try this company out!! They are such a great company and I love the message they bring to the world! The owner is a guy named Brandon Wagner and he is such a sweet heart! Going through depression and attempting to take his life once he overcame it all and created this company with his mother. It's a beautiful touching story that just spoke to my heart in so many ways. This company is one that is about love. I was lucky to find their Facebook page and I started reading over that they recently changed their name and the number one reason was just amazing:

"1. Our #1 focus must and will be our mission to spread joy and hope, and encouraging others to reach out and rise up. Not a specific product."

This was when I realized that this company was more then just wax or scents or anything of the sort. This company is about the consumers and encouragement! So I HAD to get my hands on some of some of the products! SO I went to order and everything was pretty much sold out! I found out that they would restock on October 7th and it was only September 24th, so the wait began. I reached out to Brandon to figure out which scents he loved and would he mind me blogging about his products and he replied very quickly and agreed with me blogging as well as told me I had to try the Haunted Hayride! SO that was my goal to order that one asap! Brandon usually releases what will be in the restock the day before (according to people on Facebook) so I will be stalking like crazy to see what will be available for the 7th!

So while waiting to order Brandon created a Sell/Swap page for his products! I joined once I saw it and bought a bag of wax crumbles (which is something they are not making at the moment, they are doing bricks) and got excited again! This was a product that I was wanting to try SO bad but didn't think I was going to be able to due to them not making them anytime soon. The scent is called Bedtime Goddess and the lady sent it out to me the next day! Of course I still needed to order and get my Haunted Hayride, I figure this could hold me over til the restock! So my terrible waiting game begin all over again. So I ordered this on a Friday and it is now a Monday (October 3rd, four more days til restock!) and Today is when I am suppose to get my bedtime goddess!!! So of course I am checking my tracking number every 5 minutes to see if it landed in my mail box or not! Gosh am I the only one who does this???  FINALLY at 11:42 pm it arrived!! I am so excited for this!!!

Bedtime Goddess:
"Bedtime Goddess- A soothing bedtime blend of mandarin, lavender and chamomile, neroli and lily of the valley. Bottom notes of hay and musk. Perfect for a late night bath."

Can you see why I fell head over heels with the scent! This just sounds so beautiful and calming. I feel like this would be such a great one to burn after a hard night at work. It just sounds like a peaceful poem for your nose. I am so ready to try this one! It smells so wonderful just through the package! Normally we are suppose to wait til they cured but since I bought this pack off of someone they already cures it and it is ready to be used! Time to put some into my burner and see what this beauty can do!
See how beautiful it looks?!?! There is a little bit of glitter swirled into a purple and pink wax. It smells amazing!!! Like it just makes me feel so calm and peaceful! 


Look how beautiful it is!! I have never seen a wax tart look so pretty melted! It smells so lovely and strong that it flows through my living room so peacefully and just makes me feel so calm. I am in LOVE with this scent! 


I also ordered a Coco Vanilla wax crumbles from a lady on the swap page as well! Sadly I couldn't find the description about it though. But I am still super excited to get this one! Now I am on hold with spending til they restock! I ordered from her late Saturday evening (October 1st) and I am now waiting this product to come my way as well.

Coco Vanilla:
Wednesday October 5th at 11:40 am the mail lady placed my Coco Vanilla into my mail box! I am so excited with the scent as well! It looks like a beautiful mixture of white and brown wax and smells like a Hawaii vacation. I am super excited to burn this one as well!

Here is it in my burner. Oh just to let you guys know I have been burning the same Bedtime Goddess wax since Monday! I haven't had to add anything to it and it still smells wonderful! (I don't use my burner all day though just a few hours a day) Anyways look how beautiful it sits in there!

Here is it melting away and I feel like I should be on vacation right now away from all the stress and drama my life is holding! I feel like these blends just help you relax. I'm so excited for tomorrow because Brandon will be announcing what will be in stock Friday!!

October 6th:
Here is a few of the items that will be stocked up tomorrow!!
Vampire Red Velvet Cake
*Midnight Moonlight*
Autumn Pine
*Story Time*
Almond Cookies
Sexy Pumpkin Man
Cider Doughnut
Spooky Sugar Cookies
Fresh Frankenstein
Boo Berry Pie
Cranberry Apple Muffin
*Ghoul Friend*
*Mystery Machine*
Apple Harvest
Bite My Neck
*Blue Stressless*
*Wake The F*ck Up!*
Mine Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
The bold ones are the ones I am so excited about. Granted I am low on funds this go around though so I have to figure which ones I am going to buy tomorrow. Ughh thigh will be super though!!

October 7th:
The day has finally arrived! It is one hour til the restock is open and I am so excited to buy from it! So many beauties to choose from! I will take screenshots of the ones that I buy an post for you all to see! I am super excited and I feel like i'm getting ready for a Black Friday sale lol! I have limited myself to only buying three from this restock though so I am very picky about the ones I want!

The Chosen Three:

1. Story Time:

"Highlights of soothing honeysuckle on a base of dreamy lavender and lily of the valley"
 Does't that sound beautiful? Not to mention that it looks crazy fun!! I love the random burst of colors! Glitter is a favorite of mine as well!

2. Book Shoppe:
"Notes of hazelnut, coffee, sandal wood, and a dash of leather."
For all of you who doesn't know I am in love with books! This made me super happy!! It wasn't on my list of ones to buy but then again I didn't realize this one was going to be available! I feel like I should burn this and read Harry Potter at the same time!

3. Blue StressLess
"A vanilla base with smooth and light peppermint highlights, to melt you into cool relaxation." 
Doesn't this just make you want to relax by reading it?!?! It sounds so amazing!! 

So these are my "Chosen Three" for this restock! I am in love with how they are going to smell! I can't wait to try them out! This is the longest blog I have ever worked on I feel like but also it is my favorite by far! I can't wait to try these!!!

October 14th:
They are here!!! Look how beautiful they are!!
Look at the pretty stickers and packages! They are so beautiful!!

This is them opened and look how beautiful the wax is as well as the pretty stickers on the inside of the holders! Also see my cute little spider in my Book Shoppe wax?!?!?! I am in love

They smell so amazing in person and just like how is described! I am in love with these and the company its self. I have to let them cure which will be about two weeks before  can use them so they smell strong when burned BUT they are so awesome and I will be buying again....probably today.. it's pay day! I will let you guys know how it smells when burned but overall I am super happy!!!

BURN DAY!!!

Okay so I decided to try out the Blue StressLess today. I love the minty smell it has and was having a very stressfull morning so I figured this would be the best to start out with. Look How beautiful It looks melted!! I love the glitter and mixed colors! My living room, dining room and kitchen smells so yummy and fresh! It also did help me relax quite a bit! That is a huge bonus considering I was a mess when I woke up today! This company is amazing! I will be ordering from here for now on!!


xxoxx
 -A



Info::
Website: crumbleco.com
Facebook Page: facebook.com/groups/candleloversusa
Swap Page: facebook.com/groups/188028338289471




No comments:

Post a Comment