Friday, September 30, 2016

Wax Melts Review!

So I decided to take a little adventure onto Etsy and see what all sorts of awesome wax melts I can come across while waiting to order for a certain company (that will be featured in a blog here in the future) to restock. I stumbled across a cute brand called 3SisCountryShop. I wanted something cheap but would smell good The reviews on them was very positive so I decided to order a pumpkin Cheesecake Clamshell since it is Autumn and I want to get into the festive mood even more. So I paid roughly $6 for it and my wait began.

Am I the only one who feels like once you click the order button it's suppose to be right at your door? It is a sad habit of mine but I just get WAY to excited over things! So they came in about 6 days after ordering which is a pretty decent amount of time.

I opened my mail box and could smell a fresh clean smell which made me very confused. I took my package inside and opened it to find  my order and a cute little sample of April Fresh Downy Type! Sadly I live in FL so they melted but they still look like they will smell amazing! I am super excited to try these out! They didn't leave any instructions on letting them cure or anything but to be safe since they did melt I am going to wait til tomorrow to try them out. Hopefully they work out as wonderful as I hope!


Pumpkin Cheesecake Review!
So I opened this when I first got it to see it melted hints why it looks a little funky. You can smell the scent within two seconds of pulling off the lid and it smells amazing! It makes me feel like it's a cool Autumn evening watching the leaves fall to the ground. This made me super excited! The wax is soy so it does have a very soft texture unlike normal candle wax. It feel like it is able to be molded. So now time to test it out!


This is my wax warmer. It has become my best friend over the years! So as you can see it is all melted up and it smells amazing! It gives me the same Autumn feeling that it did in the package. The only down side I can find is that the smell doesn't reach to far in the house. It covers most of my living room though so that is a plus considering that's where it is stationed at,


I truly believe that the sample should work the same because it is made by the same people just a different scent. I am going to be saving this for when my in-laws come over so my living room smells fresh and clean!! So overall I do like these a lot. They are super cute and smell pretty decent!

xxoxx
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment