Friday, September 23, 2016

Sorry for being away.. Please take a cookie!

Hey everyone I am so sorry for the delay in posting new stuff. I have just been so being trying to find myself and who I truly want to be. Have you ever just set out on a personal adventure driving randomly around town trying to discover something new? Well that has been me for the past month. I have been trying to find something new to spark me up again. I have just been so doubtful in my blog and real life that I needed a moment to myself. I realized that this is what I missed out of everything. I miss writing and being able to speak out people even if I only reach one person. I just want to do something that makes me happy and this blog truly brings me joy in life. I know it's just a little side hobby to some but to me this is a huge party of who I want to be. I'm not doing it to "get big" I am doing this because I enjoy it and want to give people my honest feedback on items I have personally tried! Also just to randomly post things I like. So to anyone who follows my blog I am truly sorry for just uprooting on you guys. Hopefully you can forgive me. To my new comers hello and welcome to my baby. I have lots of new blog ideas coming up for you guys so please stay tuned.

I love you all so much!
xxoxx
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment