Friday, July 8, 2016

Pokemon Go?!?!?! (updated)

Okay I am such a nerd and I know this so to start this blog off I want to apologize for how nerdy it will be! So last night I saw lots of post about Pokemon Go! At first I thought it was silly until I looked into it and realized that this is what I need in my life to complete it! SO I downloaded it and I fell in love! You get to create your character which is super fun and have a username! So at first you get to collect a Pokemon off the spot! Its truly cool because you can you user camera to see the Pokemon at the spot in your house or where you are located at! 

My first one was a Squirtle! I was so happy my husband thought I lost it! Then again this was at eleven at night I can sort of understand why he thought I lost my mind! But i got to catch him with a Pokeball on my phone and I got super excited! Anyways so you have your little character that is connected to your GPS Because Of this connection it will show you areas in YOUR town to go to in order to collect more items. They are called Pokestops! I am not able to try these out yet since I don't have enough data but I will be trying in eight days!!! 

So far it's a really cute game. I will be posing photos below of everything I have been able to do so far and give info on it! Either way I suggest if you are a true Pokemon fan this game is for you! Its very fun and gets you walking which is a plus because it helps you exercise!  WOO HOO I just caught an Eevee In my bathroom! Can you tell I'm super happy over this!?!?!



I will be updating this post a lot so keep it on watch for more Pokemon Go! News!!! 

My super cute Rattata Chillen on my couch waiting for me to catch it!


Okay so these are some items that you would have in your invo each item as you can see gives a description on what it is and used for as well as how many you have!


Eevee What are you doing in my bathroom?!? Super happy to have this one!!!


All Of the ones I have caught just from my house! I guess I live on a Pokemon gold mine!

xxoxx
-Amelia



UPDATE:::
Okay so I have been playing this game for a bout a week now (on and off due to work and other things) I have reached a level 8! It is a really fun game to get you walking. You have to walk in order to hatch eggs and to catch more Pokemon! I am always seeing people going around my town now catching them and playing this game!

Downfall? The evil people in this world! The people who are making fun of others who enjoy this game! Facebook has shown that either you like it or are straight hating it and being rude to the people who love it! I love how it is getting people outside who would normally stay inside playing video games! I am such an inside person til I started playing this game now I want to adventure out more! I want to "Catch them all!"

Remember my excitement over getting Eevee? Well since then I have caught quite a few of her and was able to evolve her into....


YES! I now have a Vaporeon! WOO HOO and I Also have been trying to power her up some so when I am finally able to check out a GYM a have a few powered up! Okay so to power them up one must get candies. Now how do you get candies? You get them when you find said Pokemon. Another way is to transfer your doubles to the professor! That will give you one candy each which will help you evolve!

These bad boys are what makes me walk! I recently had one which was 10 km! I finished it and ended up with a Lapras! So the whole point is you have to walk to hatch them. It's really exciting to see what you end up with in the end! I love blind bags and things like that so this really got me excited!!!

Below is my updated invo! You can read to see what each item does and how they help you! Most of these items can be found at Pokestops!




Well that is where I am at the moment! I really enjoy this game and can;t wait to try to battle at a GYM!!!

xxoxx
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment