Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Is This a Ipsy Bag Gem?

Hey guys! So my little sister gets the monthly Ipsy bag! An Ipsy Bag is a monthly subscription that cost ten dollars a month. You get awesome trial sizes that last a lot longer then just one time! I am still trying to decide if I want to get myself one or not so until then I just steal things from hers! Okay So i don't really "steal them" considering the fact that she only wants the skin cleaners from it anyways! So this month I wanted to try her benefit KA-BROW!  but instead of trying it on me I wanted to try it on her. Poor girl is going to hate me at the end of this!

So this is how it looks in the package still. It has a very adorable little package and a little detail paper attached to it. I love the whole magic theme it has with it and on the back of the page it shows all of the brow product there is. It says it comes in six different colors, but i'm not to sure what color we have.


So I placed it by a quarter for you to be able to see the size of the trial. Keep in mind the little brown pot at the bottom is how much of the KA BROW you get. Here is also a picture of it taken all apart for you to be able to see what it all looks like.


Time To Try!

Okay so her is my sisters brows before the lovely stuff placed onto them. I have never really tried to use stuff on brows so please excuse how jacked up this will probably look!! Okay so here we go!

Okay so this is with one brown done. I know it looks terrible! But it seems to go on pretty good. It's a little tricky getting it out of the tub but it glides on easy.


Here is both brows done and they so don't match but I feel I did so much better on the second one considering i knew what to do that time! They do seem to fill the brows in so good! She said you could barely feel it on there so it didn't feel like clown paint which is a plus! I had her go wash her face and she said she needed to scrub to get them off.

Final Opinion!
Her opinion on it was that personally she doesn't do make up so that isn't something she would use but if she did she would for sure have it in her make up daily bag! I found it easy to apply so that is a huge plus! I need more practice with it but it's something I want to learn more on how to use! I love the color and how it matches very well with the brows!

xxoxx
-Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment