Saturday, August 13, 2016

Just be you.

Okay so I needed to do another random moment blog. I know in my previous random one I talked about how I want to get fit. This is such a huge problem area of my life that I am trying to fix so I can Love myself again! It is very hard to do so when looking into a mirror and seeing my body how it is. I have so many flaws with myself from frizzy hair to not being a perfect makeup artist like Jacklyn Hill but that doesn't need to stop me from loving who I am. I am a strong person who just needs to see the best of who I am I hope this blog can also help you see the best that you are as well.

I made this blog to help you all as well as help myself. I need to break myself from trying to be someone I am not and focus on who I am. I need to look at myself is a postivie way and I want to help everyone to see themselves as an amazing soul! This is just a part of who I want to be and how I want to help the world out!

Here is a list of things to help yourself as well as reminders for myself for when I have a bad day!
*YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL*
*You have an amazing personality*
*People DO care about you no matter what you think heck, I CARE FOR YOU!!*
*This is only a moment of your life not the rest of it so don't stress over something that won't even matter a month from now*
*Your favorite show, music, make up ect. is awesome don't let others tell you differently*
*There is nothing a hot bath can't fix*
*When in doubt run it out! or walk girl cause we know it's hard to run in heels!*
*Zen music does help the mind relax*
*90's music does make you smile and want to jam out if your having a bad day!*
*Being a jerk isn't who you are*


I just want us as people to realize that we need to be true to ourselves and love who we are. We need to stop trying to change ourselves for other people and how the media looks. We are all here to be different so lets show the world what makes us who we are and why we are just as important as everyone else. If there is something YOU don't like about yourself then change it for the better! As long as you are able to love yourself with it or without it that is the true challenge. You have to love your flaws or you can't truly love who you are. Make yourself feel just as special as you do for everyone else.


xxoxx
-A


#effyourbeautystandards

No comments:

Post a Comment