Sunday, August 14, 2016

Jamberry Nail 7 day challenge!

Hey everyone! I hope you guys are having an amazing day! Today and for the next seven days I will be working on this blog. I will be updating it daily but I will explain why in a moment! So I recently got curious about the Jamberry Nail kits! I was wondering how long do they truly stay on? Are they hard to do? It is really worth the money? So I found an amazing lady online who has gotten me set up with a sample kit! She sent me these items to try and give a true test. I am very excited to try these bad boys out with you guys over the next week and show you how well they do hold up.

So as you can see I have a full set and then a sample sheet. What I am wanting to do is probably go for just a sample one and paint the rest of my nails so I can truly see how long these wraps would last vs just putting on some nail polish. I will say that the designs makes me super happy! They look very pretty and not blurry or tacky!

See How pretty they look! I adore these designs so much and if they are am amazing as I have heard then I will be ordering lots of these! They even have some Disney ones! I am super excited to try these pretties out so lets just get started!

Day 1: 
Applying!
Okay so starters I have to push back the cuticles.

Now time to clean my nails with this guy!


Okay so I picked this sample out of them all. I thought that it would look very pretty against a black polish which is what I plan to paint my nails with.

So you cut it in half.

Pick it up by a top corner. Heat the sticky side for a few seconds. I used my hair dryer to heat it up.

Place onto nail.

File off extra

Heat up strip on nail to make sure you have a solid bond. BAM your done!

I looked into my book to see if I could find the sample name and here it is!!!

So I finished this up with some black polish to go with it and here is my final nail look. I know I am terrible at painting my nails so I really hope these things work so I can actually have some nice looking nails!
So it wasn't hard to do at all! I love how they look and they are pretty easy to do! So far they have won me over but we still have some days to go!! 

Day 2:
Okay so as you can see some of the polish is chipping already. This is somewhat my fault because i did use cheap polish for this but still this is how they look so far. This is after wearing for one day and as you can see it hasn't chipped or ripped off. It has stayed on very well and still looks super cute. They are comfortable and I barely notice they are on. So far they are working wonderfully for me!

Day 3:
Alright so today was a great day as well with the wrap! This thing has stuck so greatly and hasn't snagged or tried to come off yet! The design still looks beautiful, I wish I could say the same about the rest of my nails though! Poor paint keeps chipping off. I am so ready to re-do my nails already but I want to do my hands with the wraps now instead of polish! 

Day 4:
Today I decided to rearrange my house. Well at least my daughters playroom and the living room. So I was moving a lot of toys and furniture around and the wrap held up to all of that! I wish I could say the same for the polish but sadly it looks very chipped off. Only three more days til I can finally re do my nails. Hopefully this wrap can hold it for three more days. I put a lot of stress on it today and it did amazing. This little thing is truly impressing me! Please ignore my smudged screen. I never noticed how bad it was til now. Poor computer screen.

Day 5:
Okay so I am noticing a little wear on the tip of the wrap. I am assuming that it is due to me working a lot around my house as well as my job. It still looks very pretty though and not as bad as the rest. You really have to get up close to see the tip of the nail is showing. Other then that they are still doing great! Only two more days to go and so far I love them! I'm not sure if you can notice or not but my pointer nail chipped. I have very weak nails so I have to keep polish on them so they don;t break. Since the polished chipped off my nail became weak and chipped.

Day 6:

One more day of this horrible polish look! It is driving me crazy! I Can't wait to take this polish off and do something different like wrap both of my hands without polish! Anyways as you can see i'm outside in this picture waiting for my daughter to get home from school. The polish is a wreck but the wrap still looks super cute! You can sort of see the edging of the wrap better in this picture. I think it has to do with how I filed off the excess. Anyways tomorrow is the final day AND my overall opinion on these things!

Day 7:
Sorry to keep you all waiting for the final day! I got called into work early yesterday and I got off very late so I wasn't able to write it but I did get a pic of my final day! Okay so you can see where my nails are beginning to bend and probably will break soon as well as the polish it pretty much gone at this point. Look how nice that wrap still looks though. I mean compared to the rest that still looks amazing and like it could last longer as well!

Overall Review:
Okay so after seven days of these beauties I realized that they are truly amazing. I also know that you realized I only showed you one hand this whole time and that's due to me not being able to take pictures on my phone with my left hand. Sad but true lol. Okay So some trips I realized that helped me make them last longer:
If you have odd shaped cuticles what helped me was to push them back a little far then place the wrap down and sort of pull the cuticle back over the wrap a little bit that way it doesn't try to push up the wrap and it looks more natural.
I believe using a clear coat over the wrap would help it not chip on the edge. I feel like it would help seal it in place so that's something I will be doing on my next wrap.
Anyways these are something I will be adding to my make-up collection for sure. They are so adorable and very comfortable. Also there is no dry time so give your self about 15 minutes to do them and your done!

If you want to take your own nail challenge please contact and order from this amazing lady below! She is such a great person and super friendly! I will be telling everyone about her in my area for sure!

Mandy Washlow:
mwashlow0211@gmail.com
mandywashlow.jamberrynails.com


xxoxx
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment