Sunday, August 7, 2016

Yoga Anyone?

Okay so this post is going to be a little more personal then my normal post. Today I am going to discuss my weight and how I am going to change quite a few things! So This is a very hard topic for me to discuss because I know it is all my fault that I have gotten this out of hand. I can't blame Mcdonalds for making their fries yummy or blame my job for being to tired to work out. This is all my fault but today I have decided to truly try to start to get fit. I don;t want to say lose weight because that's not exactly what I am after but I am after a more healthy version of myself. I want to be able to go to the park with my daughter and not get to tired to fast and be able to go for a walk without losing my breath so easy.

So today was a start of trying to get fit. See it is going to be very hard to do considering my work schedule but I will be doing this not only for myself but for my family as well. So today I started with something a little different. I started with your normal eating healthy breakfast and drinking water but today I decided to try out YOGA! Okay so yoga has been around forever. It is a way to practice your a connection of your mind, body and spirit. It is a very important connection to have considering to being a fit journey you need to be connected with everything in your body. 

Okay so today I tried out a Yoga on Youtube. They don;t offer any in person classes around me and since I needed to do this at my own pace I decided that A Youtube instructor would be best for me, so I tried an instructor on Youtube called Yoga with Adriene.  She was such an amazing soul to try to learn this practice from. Her beginners video is about twenty minutes long so make sure you have time to do this before starting it. She goes over most of the basics and shows you some simple but very effective poses, My body was kind of sore after my first go with it and I heard things crack but I figure it is because I haven't done anything like this is SO long that my body needed to stretch, So the poses like I said are simple and very easy to do. She suggest to do this video for a week to get into the idea of yoga and I agree! You should do this video for a week so that You body can adjust to doing something like this and get into a routine of it. 

Personally I will be doing yoga again! Not only did it stretch my body but my mind was relaxed and I was able to balance my body and mind very well to create a great connection. A relaxed mind can help you through the day to help you be a better person and not to stress as much. This is a great start to get fit and to become healthy. If your able to go out to yoga classes I suggest that you do and try this out! I personally loved it. 

Well that's all I have to say in this post, It isn't my normal review post but this one is for me to start a better life and that excites me too!

xxoxx
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment