Friday, June 17, 2016

Wish: New Professional 15 color Camouflage Concealer Make-Up Cream Palette Review!





















Hey guys!! So this is going to be my review on Wish: New Professional 15 color Camouflage Concealer Make-Up Cream Palette. I hope you guys enjoy this as much as I do! I only paid two dollars for this so i'm really not expecting it to be super amazing!

Okay so today my pallet finally came in the mail! I ordered it through wish about two weeks ago and I was starting to worry but it did come today and I am super excited to share it with you guys! So lets get started on this review!

Okay so it came packaged very good. As you can see I got lucky and my palette did NOT melt while traveling, which is super lucky for me since i live in Florida. It have some very pretty colors and it a okay size. It does not come with a brush though, which sort of upset me because I clicked one that said the brush was included, but it's okay cause I have some to use with it! As you can see it is in a very simple case, kinda cheap made but still locks for now which is a plus. I just love how the colors look and hopefully they work amazing. It doesn't look like it will have a ton of color with it though, hopefully a little goes a long way! It sort of looks like clown paint so I am a little worried about it.

I placed it beside my brush so you can sort of see the size of the palette.


The cheap looking lock for it. As you can see it looks like it could break easily. But hopefully I am wrong and it wont break.


Time To Try!
Okay so here comes the time we have been waiting for, time to try! Hopefully this product isn't a fail because I actually like it!



Okay so It doesn't feel as clown paint as I thought it would. It feels like normal make up and not to heavy. I was trying to figure out which color I wanted to use. So you can see It makes a pretty good coverage on my arm. I had to use one of my old brushes to use it so that's why there is no brush pictured.



Okay so here it is on my face (sorry for looking like a creeper) it didn't feel heavy at all. It does feel a little oily though so if you have oily skin this isn't for you! I love how much it covered how balanced it looks.



Final Product! Okay so here it is with my whole face done (good-bye creeper look!) I love how it looks and feels. It worked great and so far I would recommend it to someone. Now I'm going to see how hard it is to get it off my arm.

Okay sooo.... I was able to get it off my arm with just water. That worries me a lot considering that I live in Florida and it gets hot. I have to go shopping today and out to dinner with my husband so I will Give a complete final report on this after I get home tonight. Lets see how much of a day wear it is!


Final Thoughts!
So after wearing it all day to go birthday shopping, out to dinner and ended up going on a walk with my husband I have to say that this stuff actually help up pretty good! I love it and will be using it again very soon! It's very cheap and a pretty decent quality!

xxoxx
-A


1 comment: