Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Almay One Coat Thickening Mascara Review!

Okay so let me give you a little back ground on how I ended up with this new mascara. I wen to Walmart and used my buy one get a FREE Almay mascara coupon I had gotten from the Sunday paper. So I bought an eye shadow that had a sample of another mascara (which I plan to review really soon) and got this mascara for free! So I ended up paying 4.97 (plus tax) for both products! A win for me! I also got some shampoo and conditioner for only three dollars (plus tax) I was VERY proud of myself that day!


Okay so here is how it looks. I bought the black because I like my eye lashes black and not brown, plus I feel black stands out a lot better! The package and mascara is really basic looking but still adorable. 


Here it is out of the package. It is a very good sized and like I said before It is pretty basic looking. I usually use the L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara (373 Black) but I sadly ran out so lately I have been using an Avon mascara that I'm really not huge on. I got it for free from someone so I have been using it until I found the moment to buy a new one.  


Here is the wand. It still looks really basic and nothing super crazy so i'm not sure how well this is going to be. So far I don't think it's anything special. But I still plan to give it a true try so here we go!
(I do use a eye lash curler)

Time To Try!


Okay so as I was putting it on I saw a HUGE difference with my lashes. Not only did the color look amazing it did seem to make my lashes look bigger. I love how it doesn't clump them together and I truly only used one coat for these pictures. (I don't know why I look so dang tan, I'm as pale as powder sugar!  lol)
(I don't know why my eye looks like I have a crazy wing to it but I believe that is just a piece of my hair or a shadow lol)

Final Thoughts!
Okay so like my Wish product trial I am very pleased with this product! I wore it all day and out to my sister's birthday dinner (which they didn't sing happy birthday to her and i'm so not happy about) but it stayed on the WHOLE time! It looks basic but goes way beyond that! I will be buying this one again. This is going to be my go to mascara! It is very light and super pretty. So for a natural long look this is the brand for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment